Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stephanie Pondering

Stephanie at times laughs when we’re in bed but won’t tell me why.

She has an inner dialog that comes out at strange moments with half spoken thoughts and unfinished sentences. She plays with her hair when we fuck and her eyes look up as if she is wanting to don't forget something.

One particular morning we have been lying in bed with all the blue blanket her ex-boyfriend purchased her for christmas and she was playing with me absentmindedly. She was hunting the other way, but her hand was squeezing and teasing me with a certain level of accomplishment.

“What are you carrying out?” I asked her.

“Shhhh, I’m considering,” she replied.

Her considering got more quickly and firmer, and somewhere in them middle it was lubricated with saliva. I closed my eyes and let her believe until I couldn’t hold back. I didn’t believe at all as I tightened my legs and clenched my stomach muscle tissues, and she never stopped. I came for lengthy moments, and just when I wanted to roll more than she kept on going and I meant to scream out. Strap-on sex toys include variety strap-on vibrators and strap-on dildos.

“Stephanie,” I mumbled as my physique continued to shake and her hand continued to move. “What the hell are you thinking about?”

She looked at me and there was curiosity in her eyes as she watched me grow soft and then hard when much more in her fingers. She smiled and pushed her hair behind an ear prior to switching hands and touching my cheek with her sticky thumb. She pressed into me just before kissing my lips and biting my chin. Vibrator for men may the most favorite sex toys

“I’m thinking about you,” she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment